Wednesday, October 05, 2005

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN

Road not taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence;
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost

8 comments:

Gnana Kirukan said...

yow - enna mathiri sonthama kavithai eluthiya :))..

Ram said...

Anna military....one of my favourite poems!!
Felt really nice reading it!!

Saravana said...

@Arjuna - Kavithaiya athu ... edho bharathiyar rangeku pesura

@ Sathyu - :D

@ram - my fav too, I saw the pic somewhere and linked it to the poem

Devilish Angel said...

Nice poem...

gP said...

Robert Frost is a genius.

Hows life Saravana. Thax for posting the poem. Nice to read it on an evening and actually going for a walk in the woods.

Expert Reviewer said...

and miles to go before i sleep
and miles to go before i sleep..
:)

Saravana said...

@thanx vanathi - I'm saying thanks as though I've written this poem :P

@GP - me's doing great man .. how are you doing

@sudha - btw how many miles are you covering everyday b4 sleep :P

Wholesale Printing said...

Nice to read about Wholesale Printers Posting.how to get printing workflow this post.