Friday, September 02, 2005

The Bug Tagged me

My worst fear of getting tagged one day became true. Watch on GP, I have tougher Qs coming on the way for you.

Here we go with the Tags

Seven things you plan to do before you die


Realize the truth
Become an invincible warrior, fighting for truth.
Swim with the whales on a coral reef
hopefully never get a girl friend
Read Bhagavat Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam as many times as possible
Get to experience extreme technologies
Visit places as Badrinath, Manasarovar, Rameshwaram, Srirangam, Thiruvannamalai

Seven things you can do


Stop procrastinating
Think good to all
Get a girl friend
Read more books
Make friends and be truthful
Live without cigarattes, wine, non-veg and intoxication
continue living as a good citizen

Seven things you can't do


Live without philosophical feed
Live without Computer and Internet
Tolerate Adharma
Eat Brinjals and Food made of cocunut oil
Live without friends
Live without doing anything
Overcoming laziness

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex !!!!


Love
Beauty
Devotion
Intelligence
Good character
Humbleness
shyness

Seven things you say most


Machi
Baadu
Scena Podathey
Murugaa
Epdi irukka
HI
Vaada / Poda

Seven celebrity crushes (oh I really don't have any celebrity crushes)


Drew Barrymore
Aishwarya Rai
Salma Hayek
Penelope Cruz
Katharine Zeta Jones
Angelina Jolie
Trisha

Seven people you want to tag


Badrri
HW aka Tamizhan
IOIIO Sathya
Sathyus
Arjuna
Fathima
Naren

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one mate!

ada-paavi!!!! said...

nice tag, me too has been given same tag, me goin to modify the tag a bit and do it .

ser why do u like trouble so much? gettin girlfriend and all

ioiio said...

tag done

Visithra said...

amma athu enna one qs never get gf next qs get gf nu answer??

theliva kohlapuringehlo? ;p

Ram C said...

trisha in the big league???

gP said...

macha, u have been spammed. By the way, nice work on the tags. hehehe...very nice. and all u fancy are sarakus. :p

Fathima Sagar said...

Thanx Saravana Kumar for tagging.
I need some time to tag.

Saravana said...

@thanks ioiio and tamizhan for the tags.

@visithra ... Thats the meaning of the phrase can .... I can always get a girl friend, thats pretty easy, but I wish I don't get one (or in the sense I will not try or in another sense I left it to destiny or in another sense I will not reject even if I get one)

@Ram saarre ... trisha :P

@GP thanks a bunch

@fathima .... don't forget ... take your own time ... just wanted to know your psych

@thanks anand for dropping by ... btw Bhagavt Gita (in fact Mahabharatam) and Bhagavatam are 2 of my fav books I've read multiple times, Each time I read them fresh ideas come. Its a perennial source.

Anonymous said...

hmm ... interesting tag. a well thought out one too.

Jagan said...

oh ssn ah nenga ? guess u also go by the name military ? am i right ?

by the way..GP is the same as the one from our college ah ?

Saravana said...

@gayathri .. thanks gurl

@jagan .. oh ya dude .. I was better known by name military in the college .. btw I guess yu were in the 2004 batch

Saravana said...

@jagan ... this GP is different

Gnana Kirukan said...

adangokkamakka :)) - u have tagged me :((


"Get a girl friend" - wow is that so easy to get :)) - konjam tips pl ;) - for me getting a GF is quite ec - but getting a real pretty one is quite tough - LOL

Priya said...

aaha.. tagging tagging everywhere!!:) spreading the joy i guess ;)

..p..

Jeevan said...

intersting tag
Seven celebrity crushes are nice, trisha in your tag!

Gnana Kirukan said...

saravana - can u invite me to Orukut - since I am not able to join in..

Saravana said...

Arjuna .. sure just ping me your email address

Jagan said...

1999-2003 batch . csc dept

krishna said...

"Read Bhagavat Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam as many times as possible"

The best thing that one can do in this kali yuga..:)

krishna said...

OT : u are in my blog rolls.:)

Expert Reviewer said...

hey namma SSN... ennoda college junior e... enna batch.? jaggu and me same batch.. and you currently wid b2k? if yes, i know your chairman n CEO very well... and he also knows me well.. :D

Jagan said...

hey blogrolled u ....

@sudhanarayan - he is our 1 year senior !!!.so konjam mariyadhai kudu ..illa na he will rag u ;-) .

Expert Reviewer said...

@jagan
errr... junior nu nenaichutten... :D
@sk
mannichukonga... :)

Gnana Kirukan said...

saravana - I havent got the invite yet :( - btw - I have completed the tag one!! sigh! :)

Expert Reviewer said...

2002 eee a??
aiiyayyooo... seriousa mannichukonga sir... :D

Saravana said...

@Sudha -- ROTFL, nice to meet you on the blogging community

@Jagan -- Ohh then you must be knowing Dinesh and Narendran, I've good contacts with them. In fact they stay very close to my house here. So hows life going for you ppl

Saravana said...

@Arjuna -- I've sent the invite, there's some kinda problem with the orkut mail server. Some messages get dropped, some get delayed .. so plz wait ... If it doesnt happen by tomorrow, i'll resend one more

Jagan said...

i was satying with dinesh earlier ..now in koramangla .i stay with rethna (my classmate ) ..hope to meet u sometime ..have fun

Saravana said...

hey jagan I know rethna ... whats he doing

Jagan said...

ratty is working in infy . y dont u mail me sometime . u can find it in my profile ..

Anonymous said...

Hey, its a real cool site !!! Keep it up...
I would suggest that you also put in some Yoga stuff in it to add to the others that you have already put in.