Saturday, June 25, 2005

Why do I have 2 days off in a week

It might sound crazy for others, but I couldn't tolerate the 2 days off I have in a week ..... C'mon man I have nothing to do at my home ........... No TV, No Computer, NO ENTERTAINMENT. I donno why I slept the whoooole beautiful day and I know I will not be able to sleep the entire night. Decided I go to the office and spend some useful time there ....

Best thing is I spoke to Sathya Venkatesh after a loong time and a lengthy discussion too ... Spoke about all the vetti things in this world, remembered all those glorious old days, all friends. disconnected only when I saw the IS guys tracing the bandwidth indicator.

Had a good time sitting in the office on a weekly off ....

1 comment:

J said...

Hmmm even I felt like this before I shifted my family to Hyd. kadupa thaan iruku. could relate to that.

ippa blog panna aarambichathum weekend nala pogumae :)